Dr. Olivier Minazzoli
Editor of ScholarpediaCurator Index: 7.3
Centre Scientifique de Monaco and Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur (ARTEMIS), Nice, France
Articles sponsored or reviewed
(Junior) Editor of the Encyclopedia of Space-time and gravitation.
- Research associate at the Centre Scientifique de Monaco, Monaco.
- Research affiliate at the Observatoire de la Côte d’Azur (OCA), ARTEMIS CNRS/UMR 7250, France.
Noticeable previous positions and professional experiences
- NASA NPP fellow (2010-2012).
- Elected member of the OCA board of directors (2008-2009).
- Invited member of the OCA scientific board (2008-2009).
- Lecturer in Signal processing and Optics to third year (U.S. university equivalent) engineering students., Groupe ESAIP Enseignement Suprieur, France (2007-2008).
- PhD in relativistic astrophysics, Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur – University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis (France), ARTEMIS (CNRS/UMR 6162), with honors (2006-2009).
- Master in astrophysics, University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis (France), with honors (2004-2006).
- Maîtrise in Physics, University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis (France), with honors (2004-2005).
- Licence (Bachelor) in Physics, University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis (France), with honors (2001-2004).
Awards and Fellowships
- 2016: Classical and Quantum Gravity, Outstanding Reviewer.
- 2010 - 2012: NASA NPP postdoctoral fellowship.
- Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur: second PhD student prize.
- Phenomenology of alternative theories of space-time (from laboratory to cosmology)
- Minazzoli O, Hees A (2016) Dilatons with intrinsic decouplings Physical Review D, Volume 94, Issue 06, id.064038. Link on ADSABS
- Hees A, Minazzoli O, Larena J (2014) Breaking of the equivalence principle in the electromagnetic sector and its cosmological signatures Physical Review D, Volume 90, Issue 12, id.124064. Link on ADSABS
- Minazzoli O, Hees A (2014) Late-time cosmology of a scalar-tensor theory with a universal multiplicative coupling between the scalar field and the matter Lagrangian. Physical Review D, Volume 90, Issue 2, id.023017. Link on ADSABS.
- Minazzoli O, Hees A (2013) Intrinsic Solar System decoupling of a scalar-tensor theory with a universal coupling between the scalar field and the matter Lagrangian. Physical Review D, vol. 88, Issue 4, id. 041504(R). Link on ADSABS.
- Harko T, Lobo F, Minazzoli O (2013) Extended \(f(R,L_m)\) gravity with generalized scalar field and kinetic term dependences. Physical Review D, vol. 87, Issue 4, id. 047501. Link on ADSABS.
- Full list through ADSABS
- Twitter: @OMinazzoli
- Research gate: link
- Facebook: link